Saturday, November 29, 2008

General Grievous

Jack's fascination with evil continues. He is now a sort of fan of General Grievous, the Droid Army leader from the Cartoon Network's, animated series, Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

A few days ago, Jack saw a commercial for the series which featured General Grievous and instantly knew he was an antagonist. "He's a Bad Guy!" Jack exclaimed in much the same tone of awe as he did for El Honcho Macho in El Kabong Rides Again. I set the upstairs Tivo to record some episodes to see if Jack would like it.

Last night, we watched an episode before bed time and he was fascinated with the sweeping vistas of deep space and space cruisers firing at each other. "Wow!" he exclained. Unfortunately, his attention span left him asking, "Where is General Greivous?" over and over again when he wasn't on screen.

I know Jack eventually will be a big Star Wars fan, as his father was (okay, still is).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just as long as he doesn't whiningly insist that he's a great Jedi...

decrepitude said...

you have failed me for the last time, commander...

My girls want to see me play Star Wars Episode I: Racer on my old Pentium III that's almost a decade old.

There are reasons why I still have a computer with Win98 on it...my girls watching me practice my D.C. Beltway driving habits is one!

There is still hope for my girls...