Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Gas!

It is a truism that all boys and men think passing gas is inherently funny. When Jack does it, he says, "Gas!" and then proceeds to laugh hysterically. Maybe it's because he's eating grown up food exclusively now, I don't know, but he's got a lot of gas lately. And yes, it's stinky. He doesn't appear to be bothered by it, though.

ETA: Tonight (14 Nov) Jack passed gas in the bath and discovered a whole new way to laugh about this process. He was so amused by the first instance that I caught him several times try to do it again but his little colon was empty.

1 comment:

CKD said...

Evan was in my lap one day and I felt something...so I asked if was a poop or a toot (it was early stages of potty training, this isn't normal chit-chat for us). He looked at me and laughed, "I tooted on you!" Awesome.