Friday, November 14, 2008

Tools

We are in the middle of a big house remodel. My attractive wife project managed most of it while I was away in Iraq and did a great job. The main effort was a complete re-do of our two upstairs bathrooms. They now feature beige colored 12 x 12 Travertine floor tiles, similarly colored 2 x 2 stone tiles in the showers and a brown and white Romanesque design tile mosaic running horizontally two thirds up the way of the shower wall. We had the granite sink counters installed earlier in the week and my contractor, Don, and I have been busy adding plumbing (faucets and toilets). We're in the process of finishing (and restoring functionality to) my attractive wife's bathroom. Until this project started I had never the term, "high performance toilet," before.

Jack has his own set of play tools which look and function quite realistically and he's been imitating all the activity around the house. He even wears eye protection. Jack knows our contractor, who he calls "Friend Don."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Baaa-whoooosh! http://tinyurl.com/5mc8uu