Saturday, February 7, 2009

You've Got Mail!

While away from the house on Saturday, I received the following email on my iPhone. At first I thought my wife's email account had been spoofed but a closer examination of the syntax revealed the true source of the message:

From: Attractive Wife (xxxxx@me.com)
To: Rico (XXXXX@me.com>
Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 11:20 AM
Subject: n
Mailed by: Me.com

n
Nnm ndmdmxmdmeoeodlro&:
Smzmz
Snx x fhwgvxbsbvxbsnzvzvavsvv.
vzzbebsb bbnajzmznjdgzjdvEbahwhahxndnsvanHGzzvxbcx Nzbxnwbml


Sent from my iPhoneenbb

Break. Break.

Jack loves the iPhone. When we brought them home, my attractive wife made the mistake of showing her pink case enclosed iPhone to Jack who wouldn't let go of it. He is fascinated by the touch screen and the fact we can make the animated screen credits for "Scooby Doo" appear on demand (via YouTube).

No comments: